Monday, May 30, 2011

Sugar & Spice

I spent last weekend in Queenstown and LOVED it!! Catkin, Annabelle, and Hazel were at the airport to pick me up and Annabelle wouldn't look at me for the first few minutes... Acting cool starts so young these days. But when we got to the supermarket she wanted to hold my hand and was my bestie for the entire weekend. Result!

I don't think I will ever get bored of her little voice calling out for Aunty D.


Hazel has changed so much. She is 3 months old now and is such a content, happy little girl. I got smiles AND chuckles from her and lots of cuddles. She is just gorgeous.






Catkin is a great Mum and makes it all look so easy. She is also a great sister-in-law and made me feel so welcome. Gavin is a very hands on Dad which is lovely to see. It's easy to see that those girls love their Daddy.






So I had a great, relaxing time reading stories and doing jigsaw puzzles. On Saturday we went for a massive walk into town to watch Gavin play rugby - Wakatipu won 36-14 (I think) against Roxburgh. I was plum tuckered out by the time we got back home.







Sunday came around all too quickly and it was time for me to return to Christchurch. Boo hiss!


I could go on about how cute the Southern Barts are but I'll let the photos show you.



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! I like the way Annabelle is pointing out her eyes in the photo. Too cute x

    ReplyDelete