Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tricky Dicky

We've had a new visitors system put in at work.  It's all electronic and takes your photo, then prints out a visitors sticker for the visitor to wear while they are on the premises. 
Once the visitor has signed in an email is automatically sent to the email address of whoever they are here to visit.  Very flash for us.
Yesterday I got this email.

Visitor: Richie Mc Caw
From:
Has arrived and is waiting at reception - 10/04/2013 3:36:00 p.m.

I sprinted down to reception - knowing full well that Richard Hampton (my work bestie) would be standing there, almost doubled over, laughing at his own joke.  I was right.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is MEAN!! But vey funny! What a devious mind your work bestie has. And it wasn't even April 1. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERY day is like April Fools Day at work. If there's a chance to trick someone, it's taken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. I want a system like that here, so I can mess with people.

    Shame the yanks wouldn't find my jokes nearly as funny as I do though.... ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: ditch the "captcha". It annoys me

    kthxbai

    ReplyDelete