Friday, October 16, 2009

Back On Track

After a week of not much exercise but a WHOLE lot of stressing out, I weighed in this morning with a terrific 1.7kg weight loss result! I have reached my 5% original body weight loss too.
I do need to work out a plan this weekend as I am finding it hard to fit in exercise now that I have a part time job. As we all know - exercise is a key factor in losing weight.
I think the secret is the hill walk - the week I didn't do it I put on weight. So look out hill, here I come!!
Total weight loss to date = 4.9 kilos. Only 19.1 kgs to go. Easy.

Today is a good day.

3 comments:

  1. That is good news - well done, Danielle!! I bet you were very very happy to see that result. Certainly an encouragement for you. Happy planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mum xx Very pleased which has motivated me to keep active. So far today I have walked the hill, walked around town with Paula, and mowed the lawns. Now it's time for a cuppa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel the burn! Good golly I'm pleased to read that! Well done, Danielle. Long may it continue. Help yourself to my bike too, as that's a great way to get your heart rate up x

    ReplyDelete